This product is no longer in stock
This fabulous evening tour will start with two stops known to locals for their delicious food and lively, genuine atmosphere. You will instantly be immersed in the city’s culture and learn about fun, insightful facts about its history and character.
In the first stop, located near the old university, we will sample delicious cold and hot tapas and local vermouth. Locals usually go to this area to enjoy in a unique atmosphere, and you will soon find out why. In keeping with our focus to only present you with the best of the local gastronomy, our second stop offers traditional high-quality dishes, making sure the experience is not only truly authentic and organic, but 100% sustainable.
And we’re saving the best for last: Our third and final stop will take place at one of Valencia’s most high-end restaurants, where the carefully designed menu will make you think of Valencia's gastronomy in a completely different way. The freshest products in the expert hands of a passionate chef in love with Valencia’s culinary tradition, perfectly paired with Valencia’s exquisite, award-winning wines. An evening you will not forget, guaranteed.
- Expert food guide
- The Valencia Wine & Gourmet Tapas Tour takes place walking through two traditional city neighborhoods’: City Center and Historical Old Town.
- Tapas tasting menus and drink pairings at all three stops are included in the price.
- The tapas and tasting menu consist of 10 – 12 individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
Dates: Tuesdays to Saturdays
Duration: 3 hr.
Meeting point: Plaza del Colegio del Patriarca (in front of the fountain of the University)
Adult price: 155€
Sales from: 2 people
Type of visit: food tour
- Other languages ask us.
- You may join a small group of travelers, a maximum of 10 people.
- Please feel free to request a private tour for you or for a larger group
- Additional orders should be paid separately.
- A three-hour walking tour with less than 10 minutes between each stop to ensure a comfortable on-foot experience.
- This tour is not suitable for vegans. Other dietary restrictions please advise 24hrs in advance.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Full amount refunded up to 48h before the tour, no refunds accepted after that.