Valencia, Spain’s third largest city and the birthplace of the world-renowned dish paella, offers one of the country’s most exciting food scenes to explore. This sunny coastal city has everything: the freshest seafood from the Mediterranean Sea, a cornucopia of fresh fruits and vegetables, delicious local sweets and drinks… There’s so much to discover!
Locals in Valencia meet up for a “picaeta”, a word that comes from the verb “picar”, which means to eat small bites of different dishes that everyone shares. And that’s exactly what you will be doing: we will visit some of the city’s best hidden gastronomic gems for a full dinner, where we will share authentic, traditional tapas and drinks in the best company in Valencia.
This dynamic and fun tapas crawl has four stops, all of them unique and charming in their own way. Away from touristy areas, each stop will showcase the best and tastiest tapas and dishes, like delicious “esgarraet” or “cocas”, ham or seafood croquettes paired with Valencia’s wide array of awarded wines and local drinks like “mistela”, all while you learn about the city’s culture and laid-back way of life from our experienced, passionate guides, who will help you experience all of this through the eyes of a local.
This tour is a delightful way to sample the best of Valencia’s cuisine while feeling like you are on an evening out with friends. An immersive experience that guarantees the best food and drinks in unique bars and restaurants neighborhood locals frequent themselves.
Hungry yet? Let us spoil you on this gastronomic adventure where, for three delicious hours, you will discover why Valencia is one of Spain’s most sought-after culinary destinations.
- Expert food guide
- A four-stop journey that includes 10-12 succulent tapas and 4 delicious local drinks. A two and half to three-hour walking tour with less than 10 minutes between each stop to ensure a thoroughly laid-back Valencia tapas crawling experience by foot.
- The Valencia tapas crawl tour covers the following historic neighborhoods: Mercado de Colón & Canovas (Eixample district).
Dates: Mondays to Saturdays
Duration: 3 hr
Meeting point: Plaza del Colegio del Patriarca (in front of the fountain of the University)
Adult price: 85€
Sale from: 2 pax
Type of visit: cultural + food + drinks
- You may join a small group of travelers.
- Price includes all food + drinks and restaurant taxes. Additional orders should be paid separately.
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Minimum of 2 persons per tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellations are accepted up to 48 hours before the tour.
- This tour is not suitable for vegans. Other dietary restrictions please advise 24hrs in advance.
- Please feel free to request a private tour for you or for a larger group.
- The company reserves the right to modify/cancel the visit according to availability or force majeure.