This product is no longer in stock
Learn to cook Spain's national dish in the home of paella: Valencia! Accompanied by your chef, you will begin with a visit to the central Market where you will go to various stalls and select the elements required to prepare a mouth-watering paella, including some secret ingredients that will give your dish that authentic Valencian taste. The class will end with a set Paella menu.
- Visit to the Central Market
- Cooking facilities and equipment
- Set paella menu (starters, paella, dessert, coffee and drinks)
Date: from Mondays to Saturdays
Duration: 5 hr
From: Calle Baja 20, Valencia.
Sales from: 2 people
Type of visit: cultural + wine + food
Method of payment: paypal – bank transfer
- Any physical limitations let us know.
- Other languages ask us.
- Tell us your preferences, seafood or meat paella.
- Any intolerance/allergies inform us.